Welcome to Lyme Bay Medical Practices
Lyme Regis Medical Centre, Charmouth Medical Practice & Kent House Health Centre
Lyme Bay Medical Practices
THIS WEBSITE IS GETTING A NEW LOOK
Our website is currently being refreshed to provide a better patient experience, so this site may look a bit different as our redesign progresses. We are working with our Patient Participation Group members to obtain their input to ensure that redesigned content and layout provide the information, advice, and access to the relevant services that our patients need.
e-consult allows patients to safely contact their GP surgery without having to come into the practice. eConsult collects all the details your GP surgery needs to decide on the right care for you and you will receive a response by the end of the next working day.
e-consult is available from 8am Monday until 6.30pm on Friday. When e-consult is unavailable you will still be able to access the self help information. Occasionally due to clinical staff capacity issues we have to switch e-consult off - if you urgently need medical advice please call the surgery on 01297 445777.
For more information, please click here or go to our News tab to look at “frequently asked questions” on e-consult
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR COVID-19 VACCINATION STATUS
GP surgery’s cannot provide letters showing COVID-19 vaccination status.
- You can access your COVID-19 vaccination status through the free NHS App from.
- You can access the app through mobile devices such as a smartphone or by tablet. Proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status will be shown within the NHS App.
- It is recommend that you register with the app before booking & at least 2 weeks before your departure date and once you have had a full course of vaccinations, which is currently 2 doses of an approved vaccine
- If you DO NOT have access to a smartphone and know that the country you are travelling to requires COVID-19 vaccination status, Please call the NHS helpline on 119 and ask for a letter to be posted to your home address. This must be at least 5 days after you have completed the course of the vaccine. They expect the letter to take up to 7 working days to reach them.
To use the NHS App,
- You must be:registered with a GP in England
- Aged 13 or over.
Please click on the links on the right for further information or latest news
- Lyme Regis Covid Clinic Video - December 2021
- Covid Vaccination Clinic 2021
- Lymebay & Charmouth Medical Practice Merger 2021
- Dental Update January 2021
- Video Consultation Audit 2021
- Telephone Consultation Audit 2021
- e-Consulte-Consult Feedback 2021